Monday, July 8, 2013

Apple Dessert



Apple dessert
Otherwise known as Roma's delight at my house.
I went to a relief society activity and this lady Roma brought this dessert and I just had to have the recipe. Now whenever we get together with family or friends I always have people ask me to bring this dessert. Everyone loves it and it is a huge hit not to mention it is super easy to make.




Ingrediants:
1 Box Nilla Wafers
1/3 cup Butter
1 pkg. Cream Cheese
1/4 cup Sugar
3 1/4 cup milk
1 tub Cool whip
2 pkg vanilla instant pudding
Caramel ice cream topping
2 small or 1 large apple. I use green apples
1/4 cup peanuts (optional) (I have never put these in)

Directions:
1. Crush Nilla Wafers and mix with melted butter. (i found the easiest way to crush them is put them all in a ziplock bag and use a rolling pin to crush them)
2. Press into bottom of 13 X 9 inch pan.
3. Beat cream cheese, sugar, and 1/4 cup milk.
4. Stir in 1 cup of cool whip and spread over the crust.
5. Beat pudding mixes and remaining 3 cups of milk.
6. Stir in 1/4 cup caramel ice cream topping.
7. Spoon over cream cheese layer.
8. Top with remaining cool whip.
9. Refrigerate 5 hours until firm.
10. Top with chopped apples, nuts and drizzle with caramel topping just before serving.


I liked up here
UPDATE: 8-27-2013

THE BLOG NOW HAS INSTAGRAM!!! FOLLOW ME AND I WILL LET YOU KNOW EVERYTIME I POST A NEW THING THEN YOU CAN COME CHECK IT OUT!! FOLLOW ME HERE

1 comment:

  1. Oh YUM!!! This sounds so delish!! Pinning to make ASAP! Thanks for sharing the recipe!

    ~Jen @ YummyHealthyEasy.com

    ReplyDelete