Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Taco Recipe

Tacos



So I have been asked a few times how I make my tacos. I thought there was really only one way to make them. Apparently I am wrong. I just make them the same way my mom does. They are super easy and fast. The perfect meal if u lose track of time and its dinner time. 

Ingredients
* Ground beef
* Taco seasoning (I make my own u can use packets if you want. )
*tomatoes
 * Lettuce
 * cheese
* Onions
*Guacamole
 * Salsa
*tortillas or taco shells
* ranch dressing
And whatever else you like on yours. 

Directions
* Brown beef and add taco seasoning.
* I warm up my tortilla first then add the meat and cheese then top everything else on that I want. 

That's it. Pretty simple. I hope you enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment