Before I show more headbands I have made I want to talk a little bit about buying flowers. When I first started looking around I did not realize you can get a lot of things without breaking the bank.
Lilys Flower Supply shop I absolutely love. She has everything you need to make headbands with flowers all in one spot. A lot of shops just have one or 2 different types of flowers, not this shop she has many different kinds.
I have found that buying them in bulk is the best way to go. Like I said before when I first started I was looking around and seeing like $3 for 1 flower. And that was a cheap flower. I remember thinking to my self holy cow my daughter will only be able to have a few headbands.
So anyway wholesale/bulk flowers. This shop has amazing deals. Let me give you a few examples of the deals you can get with each of the different flowers I have listed.
These rolled rosettes you can get 10 for 10 dollars here or you can get 20 for 15 dollars here These are made out of satin also. So they are a little bit more expensive as well!
Now for the shabby flowers!! You can find great deals on these a lot of places. But the key to getting a lot of stuff is buying it all from 1 shop! That way you will have to pay the minimum on shipping! She has a great deal where you can get 50 shabby flowers for 12 dollars! here That is a great deal! Now you might think holy cow I don't need 50 flowers. But if you think about it if you double them up on headbands that only gives you 25 headbands. She has other deals for smaller amounts also. She has 25 flowers for 6 dollars or 12 for 3 dollars! She has all kinds solids or prints! They are all so cute! She also has petite flowers of all kinds! She has a deal on her petite shabby flowers 50 for 5 dollars! here. The petite ones are really cute to double up on one headband!
She also sales embellishments that you can put in the center of the flowers and tiny little rosettes. You will just have to check out her shop to see all the different kinds of rhinestones she has!
Now I didn't show the elastic that she has yet that will be for another post! But she does have elastic. So seriously you can buy every thing you need to make headbands all from this shop! She even has the felt backing for the flowers. Really go check out her shop! Its great you wont be disappointed!
~Everything from this post was provided by Lilys Flower Shop, but the opinions and ideas are all mine!~
Please follow me on instagram. I will post on there everytime there is a new thing on the blog! :)
Please follow me on instagram. I will post on there everytime there is a new thing on the blog! :)





How does one get sponsored?? :)
ReplyDelete