DIY Hair Ties
So apparently these are the new thing! I have seen them everywhere! They are super fun and easy to make.
So lets get started..
Get some fold over elastic I got all mine from Here she has so many different kinds of elastic and they are all super cute! she has solids, prints, polka dots, chevron everything so go check it out! I know chevron is the "new thing" but honestly I like my polka dot hair ties more than the chevron. I am not sure why i just like how they look in my hair more.
I am sorry for the pictures i couldn't quite figure out how to show all the different types of elastic.
Anyways lets get started on the hairties. Super complicated so pay attention.
Cut a strip of elastic. I did mine 7 and 1/2 inches long. You can do 7-8 inches if you go smaller it is harder to tie. It really depends on how thick your hair is and how tight you want the elastic or how many times you want to wrap it around your hair.
Fold in half and tie a knot in the end. I burn the ends so they dont fray but you don't have to.
And your done! Super complicated I know!! haha.
The elastic in this post was provided by Hairbow Supplies Ect. But the opinions are my own!








No comments:
Post a Comment