Friday, September 13, 2013

zucchini boats

Zucchini Boats
 


I dont know about any of you but I have had zucchini coming out my ears this year. We have had so much I was running out of things to do with it! I went to pinterest to see if I could find new recipes for it and i came across one like this but I took the idea and did my own thing with it.

Ingredients;
Sausage
yellow squash
zucchini
mozzarella cheese
Parmesan cheese
rice
onion
seasonings (i used basil and parsley and celery salt)
garlic salt
salt and pepper

Directions:
Cook sausage.
Add yellow squash, rice, onion and seasonings to it. ( we had some rice left over from the night before so i just added some of that. It was about 1 cup.)
Scrape out the insides of the zucchini.
Put the sausage filling in the zucchini and top with cheeses.

Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until the zucchini is the tenderness you would like.

No comments:

Post a Comment