Thursday, August 23, 2012

Crochet Elf Hat


So a few months ago i went through this crochet phase.
I made this super cute hat for my little guy.
It was super cute and way easy it didn't take long at all!! Unfortunately he couldn't wear it very long because he grew so fast. 
Anyway I got the tutorial from This Website.

*A few things i did differently or would change.
1. I would do all one color or maybe 1 color for the skinny part and a different color just for the wide band at the end. because you can tell where you switched colors there is kind of a hole. It still looks super cute but if your a perfectionist like i am it kind of bugged me.
2. I made mine longer than she suggested. You Can make them as long as you want. 


No comments:

Post a Comment