Monday, August 27, 2012

Ranch Potatoes

 So I have been trying to be better at having sides with our meals instead of just the main meal. So this what we had the other night and it was a hit! I don't have a ton of time to make dinner so this is the best recipe it really only takes about 5 min to prepare. 


Ingredients:
2 lbs red potatoes quartered
1/4 C. vegetable oil.
1 pkg hidden valley ranch.
1 Ziploc bag 

Directions
Place quartered potatoes in bag. Pour the vegetable oil. Close bag and toss to coat the potatoes. Make sure they are coated. Open the bag and pour in ranch packet. Toss again to make sure they all get coated. Place in a baking dish and cook at 450 for 30 to 35 min or until potatoes are tender.
Temp: 450       Time 30-35 Min             Servings: 5

1 comment:

  1. These look way good! I'm going to have to try them! I am so bad at side dishes! But these look easy enough!

    ReplyDelete